- SSA Conference & Trade Show; Gaylord National Resort (near Washington D.C.) March 11-13 Read More
- Las Vegas World EXPO in April, we’ll see you at the Paris Hotel
Educational and networking opportunities (and some sunshine) abound, April 6, 7, 8, 9th Read More
- Oregon Convention in Salem. Third time and we think it will be bigger and better than last year.
If you haven’t yet joined Your Oregon Association… it may be a good time to jump in. Read More
- Storm Water Management for new construction. We meet Bill Johnson from enviro designs to take a look at his Current Technology for Pervious Concrete. Water flows right through it. Cities Love it.
- How much longer will interest Rates drive CAP rates Lower? We don’t know, but the FED is making noises that the end may be within sight. We hope not, it’s created millions in Value for Storage Owners
- Spring Cleaning. Soon you’ll be telling your clients it’s time for Spring Cleaning. It’s a good idea for
Facility Owners to review their properties and catch up on deferred maintenance.
- From the Capitol: Gov. Kate Brown pledges small business backing, strict ethics at inauguration
- An old Portland golf course will soon be an enormous industrial park Read More
Trammel Crow Company purchased a Public Golf Course to build a 844,000 sf industrial park.
- Life after ‘Shark Tank’ is pretty good for one Portland startup Read More
Liz and Ben Bohannon of Sseko Designs didn’t make their deal on Shark Tank but business is booming. Read More
- A Portland company saved Paul Allen $70K. Columbia Green Technologies and Paul Allen’s Vulcan Inc. Installed a “Green Roof” and saved thousands on his 54,000 sf roof structure. Read More
- Is the Market HOT? A NW Commercial property just sold for TRIPPLE what it sold for just 1 year ago.
The Portland Business Journal reported that the old Hollywood Bowl just sold for Three Times what it sold for only 1 year ago. [$20m] Read More
- We should Talk. If you have news to share with other NW Storage Owners, call us, we would love to meet you for coffee in the near future, or write to us at: email@example.com Contact US